Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organizations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Intensive Training Programme
Job Location: Lagos
- In line with Workforce Group’s commitment to continually deliver cutting-edge solutions through value-laden products/services, it is imperative that we grow our talent. The Workforce Academy provides a platform to attract, identify, and select a crop of versatile young professional from different backgrounds through rigorous competency-based assessment and selection criteria.
- The six-month intensive training programme designed to identify and groom exceptional individuals adopts a variety of learning delivery methodologies such as classroom-based instructor-led, interactive learning, work attachments, case study and projects among others. The programme will deliver on non-negotiable learning requirements within Workforce Group. More importantly, the Academy seeks to refine and focus raw talent to become fit, by Workforce standard, for a career across our Lines of Business.
- We are constantly seeking exceptional individuals who have distinguished themselves incompetence and learning. A major criterion for joining the Academy is the participants’ passion for excellence.
Responsibilities of successful individuals at the Academy would typically include:
- Learn and apply problem-solving frameworks.
- Conduct diagnosis and analysis to identify clients’ issues and areas for improvement.
- Support the development and implementation of new business initiatives.
- Learn to manage people across all touchpoint of an employee’s lifecycle.
- Support one or more client engagements as necessary under Workforce Group.
- Carry out research, market or financial analysis.
- Own specific tasks and work streams within a project scope.
Who we seek
We seek smart and young individuals who have the following competencies to join the 2018 cohort of the Workforce Academy:
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated analytical and logical thinking skill.
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Be result oriented and self-driven.
- Be highly confident and assertive.
- Demonstrate the capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- The desire to drive your own work and take initiatives.
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently while developing strong working relationships with peers and leaders.
- Learning agility.
- Obsessed with growth and personal development.
- Ownership mentality.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application.
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
- 0 – 3-year work experience (preferably client facing and problem-solving experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper.
- M.Sc. degree from a reputable institution is an added advantage.
Application Closes on 12th January 2018.