Before you hit the big 3-0, you should know all of these by heart.
Life gets complicated and sometimes, we find ourselves becoming uninspired and unmotivated. If you’re in your 20s, life gets REALLY confusing. You’re trying to figure out who you are all while balancing new responsibilities and worries you’ve never had to deal with before.
Each and every one of us knows what it feels like to be in that really depressing place where you just don’t want to deal with anything. If you haven’t ever experienced this feeling then congratulations! You’re a new scientific experiment they’re clearly testing out on the human race. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that life is hard. Life is a constant struggle, and more often than not, it does NOT go the way you want it to. Waking up in the morning and going about your day can be extremely hard if you’re feeling this way.
Let’s face it, we’ve all experienced feeling like a zombie — going through the motions of our daily routines but not really being present and experiencing the moment for all it has to offer. There’s so much that happens in a day that it’s extremely easy to forget how to realign yourself with the little miracles that each day can bring, that is, if you allow it.
Turning 30 can be a huge reality shock, so make sure that by the time you do so, you’ve got these really important life lessons under your belt (before those extra pounds take their place). These quotes are guaranteed to help inspire you, motivate you and lift you up out of that slump, and get you excited for a whole new decade. Because the 30s (NOT the 20s) really are the best time of your life.
If you’re searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) … look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious friendship truths, we’ve got you covered.
2. “Dream without fear, love without limits.”
7.Embrace that you are broken because you are HUMAN.”
11. “Don’t just make a living. Make a life.”
12. “Every day is a miracle.”
13. “Know your own worth. Then everyone else will know too.”
15.”Don’t obsess. Learn and move on.”
16. “Put your pride aside. It’s what’s in your heart that really matters.”
17.”Every experience is meant to teach you something new.”
18.”Seize every moment.”
19. “Be yourself because everyone else is taken.”
20. “Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.”
21.”Life always gives us what we need, but not always what we want.”
22. “Whether you sink or you swim, it’s totally up to you.”
23. “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.”
24. “Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.”
25. “Learn to say ‘NO’ without explaining yourself.”
26. “The secret of having it all is believing you already do.”
27. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.”
28. “Cry as hard as you want to, but just make sure that when you stop crying, you never cry for the same reason again.”
29. “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” — Winston Churchill
30. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.” — Albert Einstein