The top earners in the English Premier League, EPL, have been revealed.
According to the latest figures provided by Spotrac, Real Madrid loanee, Gareth Bale, tops the list with £600,000-per-week.
Behind Bale is Manchester United goalkeeper, David De Gea, who earns £375,000-per-week.
Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne occupies the third position with £350,000-per-week after the Belgium international signed a new contract with Pep Guardiola’s side on Wednesday.
De Bruyne signed a new contract with Man City that will keep him at Etihad until 2025.
Below are Premier League’s top earners:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga – £150,000-per-week
- Bruno Fernandes – £154,286-per-week
- Juan Mata – £160,000-per-week
- Harry Maguire – £162,775-per-week
- Virgil van Dijk – £165,000-per-week
- Timo Werner – £170,000-per-week
- Roberto Firmino – £180,000-per-week
- Alexandre Lacazette – £182,051-per-week
- Ben Chilwell – £190,000-per-wee
- Willian – £192,308-per-week
- Tanguy Ndombele – £200,000-per-week
- Harry Kane – £200,000-per-week
- Thiago – £200,000-per-week
- Mohamed Salah – £200,000-per-week
- Marcus Rashford – £200,000-per-week
- Edinson Cavani – £210,000-per-week
- Sergio Aguero – £230,135-per-week
- Anthony Martial – £250,000-per-week
- Thomas Partey – £250,000-per-week
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – £250,000-per-week
- Paul Pogba – £290,000-per-week
- Raheem Sterling – £300,000-per-week
- Kevin De Bruyne – £350,000-per-week
- David De Gea – £375,000-per-week
- Gareth Bale – £600,000-per-week